TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between BestBoost.Club online Website (“BestBoost”, “us”, “We” or “Our”) and You (“User”, “You” or “Your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of Your use of the https:// BestBoost.Club Website and any of its Services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
BestBoost may at any time, without notice, amend these Terms. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that BestBoost may at any time, without notice, amend the Terms having no obligation to notify You of such amendments.
You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to periodically check these Terms for changes and that continued use of the Website and Services offered by BestBoost following the posting of any changes to the Terms indicates Your acceptance of any such changes. If You do not accept the Terms, do not access this Website and do not use the Services.
These Terms together with any other policies or guidelines posted on the Website and/or incorporated herein by a reference or a link constitute a legal and binding agreement between You (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”, “You”) and BestBoost.
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms BestBoost will provide via the Website such Services as BestBoost may, in its sole discretion, determine from time to time. Unless expressly stated otherwise in writing, all agreements and other transactions entered into between BestBoost and Customer shall be governed by these Terms, as amended from time to time.
WHEN ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE, YOU MUST:
1. Not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of BestBoost computing systems or networks or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
2. Not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair or alter the functionality of the Services or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair or alter the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website;
3. Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the computer system and servers on which the Website is hosted or to any materials other than those to which You have been given permission to access;
4. Not transmit or input into the Website any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software; content that may be offensive; or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use);
5. Not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
6. It is Your responsibility entirely to provide us with correct personal details. We accept no liability resulting in You not receiving the Services due to You providing incorrect or out-of-date details. BestBoost in such a case excludes all liability for any incorrect transactions, or any other such mistakes.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
1. You shall pay all fees or charges to Your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
2. If, in Our judgment, Your purchase constitutes a high-risk transaction, We will require You to provide us with a copy of Your valid government-issued photo identification, proof of address, and possibly a copy of a recent bank statement for the credit or debit card used for the purchase.
3. BestBoost is entitled to use third-party payment service processors for sale of the Services. The respective third-party payment processors are primarily responsible for facilitating payment of Customer’s transactions. When You use any third-party payment processor to make a purchase of Services on the Website, responsibility over Your transaction will first be transferred to the respective Payment processor before it is delivered to You. The Payment processor assumes primary responsibility for payment and payment-related customer support. The terms between the Payment processor and You utilizing the services offered by the Payment processor are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to these Terms.
4. We reserve the right to refuse any order You place with us. We may, in Our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same PayPal account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing address. In the event that We make a change to or cancel an order, We may attempt to notify You by contacting the e-mail and/or other contact information provided at the time the order was made.
SERVICES AND PRICES
1. All descriptions of Services are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of BestBoost. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any of the Services at any time.
2. Prices for the Services are subject to change without notice. BestBoost shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any of the Services.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 1 and 2 above, prices and other material terms of the Services are not subject to change in the process of Services delivery.
4. Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to Services descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, additional charges and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel Your orders if any information on the Website in relation to the Services is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
REFUND POLICY AND CANCELATIONS
1. You have the right to cancel Your order and ask for a full refund at any time before the start of the order.
2. You have the right to cancel Your order after the start of the order and ask for a partial refund. In this case, the amount of the refund will be proportional to the volume of the unfinished services.
3. If Your Service cannot be completed due to any complications on our part, We will inform you and make a full refund.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. This Agreement does not transfer to You any intellectual property owned by BestBoost or third-parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BestBoost and/or other respective companies.
2. Your use of Our Website and Services grants You no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BestBoost or third-party trademarks.
1. You agree that Your use of Our Website or Services is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Your use of the Website and the Services is at Your own risk.
2. You agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law BestBoost is not liable for any damages or harms arising out of Your use of the Website and Services. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
3. We make no warranty that the Services will meet Your requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor do We make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold BestBoost and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to Your use of the Website or Services or any willful misconduct on Your part.
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When We do We will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute Your consent to such changes.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
You acknowledge that You have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services You agree to be bound by this Agreement. If You do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, You are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If You have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us via email: [email protected]
This document was last updated on May 21, 2020